This weekend, I preferred to stay at home.... just chillax big time.
As I went bloghoppin, someone posted an entry on meez.com (http://meez.com).
What is meez? Well, as barok as it may sound (meez, parang what the....), it's actually an online barbie doll. If you love dressing up your barbie doll (or any type of doll) back in the uber-kabataan days, well this website is for you. It's similar with Yahoo! Avatar but a better version. It has more choices, in terms of appearance, style, accessories, theme and attitude. I enjoyed tinkering around meez so much, I actually have 3 accounts! (ok yes I admit I am a meez-addict... hehehe!)
So ladies and gentlemen, check out the "Gladys meez series..." (dang it really sounds so barok... hahahahhaa!)



5 comments:
Coolness!
And your parteh meez and I have the same hair now. Hahaha.
indeed... hahahahahha!!
really?? farrah fawcett hair heh?? magpakita ka nga!! hahahahaha!!
LOL. Do you really wiggle your ass like that on the dance floor? Teehee.
Yuh... I wiggle that booooooooottteh on the dance floor! Hehehehehhehee!!
Wika nga ni Sophie Ellis-Bextor "It's a Murder on the Dancefloor... " Hahahahhahhaa!!
where's your mole?
Post a Comment