Now I understand where you're coming from. Through the years, your complexity is one of the factors of your ego. But I now know why. Something is holding you back.
I just got blown away with the emotions you've kept for so long. I actually cried when I found out about this. I could not utter any words after knowing all these things. All I wanted to do was to give you comfort. But how can I give you such comfort? You are far away from here.
You did find your one great love but things did change. Everything is just a mere memory. You said it yourself you advice people to move on, but it seems so difficult for you to do such a thing. Well I am telling you right now, as a friend, please do move on. Life is so beautiful to repress yourself with so many wonderful things in this world. God has given you bountiful blessings in your life. People around you, including myself, care for you so much. Make the most of it, make the most of it.
Love is in the air. You may never know when it hits you, you just know it. I think I have.. towards you. I just want you to know that I have loved you, from the time we talked in a bustling place around the corner, up to this day that we have spent our little time together. I always do.
You've known me as an exuberant person, whose smile is from Mercury to Pluto. You also know that I tend to change the topic when we talk about the matters of the heart. You also know that I deviate the situation when we are faced with what is going on with us. Let me admit that in the midst of the effervescent and carefree world that I live in, deep inside, my feelings for you are real. I love you.... but I'm just afraid....
~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~
Grabe nakakapagbagdamdamin noh!!! Give gladzalwayshappy an excuse, cheese mode galore right now. Upon seeing this, there's only one thought that arrived in my head.. ONE MORE CHANCE!! Even if I didn't watch "One More Chance" (and thank heavens for my friend who narrated the story), it's like in the movie noh?? Grabe!! Phewwww!!! I swear I'll wait for the DVD copy of that movie... para kasing ganito deebuhzz??
Naku I gotta conclude this entry. Gladzalwayshappy is cynic-mode na!! Bwahahahahahahaha!!!
4 comments:
gladys the lovebug strikes again! :P haha.
love love. i just wanna be manhandled. hahaha
i was just in the lovebug zone... but it was just a few minutes then after that gladzalwayshappy was back in cynic-mode already... bwahahahahaha!!
manhandled heh... you're some kind of a masochist ah... ooohhh... to all the men out there... watchout for leahloo!! hahahahaa!!
Nah I'm just saying that for fun. Hahaha. Labo... :P
Gladyssss!!!!!
kala ko you're for reallzz... hehehehe!!
o kitakits tomorrow!!! =)
Post a Comment