
.... or rather the "Hangin Amihan Cleaning" since it's pretty chilly for the past few days. In addition to that,
Republika ng Pilipinas has only two seasons (and one of them isn't actually an "official" season): SUMMER AND RAINY SEASONS. Puwede deebuh?? Why not chalk nut?? Ayyy ang corny ko naaahhh!!
Blame it on the 16 oz. Caffe Mocha or something. It kicked my cells (made me more hyper and uber bibo kid) and ended up cleaning my room. Supposedly, that was my main agenda as soon as 01-01-08 entered but then the bed called my name and slept the entire time. So yeah, it tooks days before I realized I had to clean my room. Two reasons what pushed me to do such activity:
I had to dispose so many things, especially those that I don't use anymore.
We got new house helpers and so I need to orient them stuff... you know where to place things, the arrangement of my closet and many more... In other words GLADZALWAYSHAPPY BEDROOM BOOTCAMP.
Last October or November, two of my good friends slept over after a long night of Ultimate Warriors inuman. I felt quite embarrassed because my room wasn't that orderly. Teesya said it's relatively okay, as long as they'd get some goodnight sleep. Well then now, what can I say, we can have sleepovers 'n slumber parties with the ultimate girls... pillow fighting, painting our nails, raving at pin-ups from Teen Beat Magazine, eating crumpets... Hey wait a sec... this is so juvee! Basta, we'll have a nice, fun and adult-like sleepover... You know... watch..... DVD of course noh! Talk about......... WORK ano pa nga pa!! Hahahahaha!
My first real bed after the crib... you know as in baby crib tlga.. hehehe! still alive and standing! So we can actually have sleepovers na tlga!!
The kikay side of my room
Woopeedoo... clean hallway towards the bathroom!! No more flip flops lying around!
My only dilemma right now is storage. Where will I place my old stuff that I don't use anymore? I want to give it away to charity but then I was thinking that those things may go back in style in the future and later on, will regret that I have given them away. Decisions decisions... Hmmm...
Well at the end of the day (before I hit the bed), I'm happy about my Hangin Amihan Cleaning. Even if I sneezed a lot (allergic reactions) It's fulfilling and it's a way to start the year right. Next linis at ligpit session, my work area! Aaahhh it's filled with papers everywhere!! I gotta gear myself with lots and lots of Kleenex.
4 comments:
ngeh! maayos kaya room mo when we were there! :P
feeling ko lang ang gulo niya.... huhuhu.. oc lang... hehe!
@lei - syempre malinis kaya nga madami siyang yayas e hehehe
crazy i don't have yayas noh!! huhuhu...
Post a Comment