Indeed! It looks like the Great Barrier Reef in the Oz Land. But believe it or not, it located here in our beautiful country of the Philippines, right at the heart of Camiguin Province, Misamis Oriental. It's called the "White Island."I found out about it when one of my HS batchmates posted her Camiguin beach trip pictures at FB. I fell in-love with the place! Talk about untamed virginal island. Then I started Googling about the Island and the places to visit in Camiguin.
Not only they have this pure paradise island but also there are a lot of historical sites to visit, such as the Sunken Cemetery; Old Ruins of San Roque Church, Convent and Belfry in Gui-ob, Bonbon, Catarman; Via Cruzes - Old Volcano Slope; Katibawasan Falls; and many many more.
Such an ideal place to CHILLAX BIG TIME and to get a good tan... the right way of getting that sexy tan. Aaaahh can someone take me there!
3 comments:
Tara, Glads! Haven't been back there since I was in grade school. :)
Sa White Island lang kailangan i-timing na low tide because it disappears pag high tide. Haha.
yeah lei tara tara!! like i am so game. let's plan this, as in production level. =) this is paradise!!
ooohhh is that so?? so kasama ba siya sa 7110 islands low-tide/high-tide ni charlene gonzalez? hehehe!!
Wow, cool! I really need to get around our country! There are so many places I haven't been to here. Tara girls, lez go!
Sorry I couldn't join you last night, left the office at 10 na rin eh. Hay... Oh well, that's life. :P
Post a Comment