Monday, May 10, 2010

Halalan 2010

I've been constantly posting shout-outs at FB about patience while waiting to cast my vote. I must admit, the queue was really long. To think our cluster within our barangay (aka our village) is really small, I thought voting will be a breeze. Apparently not...

From my view, that's the start of the queue. The little house infront is where we voted. In fairness it's pretty organized... ampooch naman dapat lang, sa liit ng village namin noh! Hahaha!

Yup that's the queue from our small village. It took us one hour and 15 minutes to reach to the PCOS machines. Well we kinda waited for 5 minutes to get inside the office, where the PCOS machines were placed.

My parents belong to Precinct 002A while I belong to Precinct 004A.

Not just voting wisely but voting properly. The right and wrong ways of voting.

Well after one hour and 15 minutes, I couldn't help but exclaimed with joy as my ballot got registered at the PCOS machine. But more importantly, my vote has been counted.

Bad manicure? Not really. If this is all for greater governance and continuous democracy... Keri lang!

So what will happened in the next hours, days, weeks, months or rather 6 years to come?? Like most people say, abangan ang susunod na kabanata....

Haaayyy I'm nervous!

2 comments:

Leah said...

i was done by 8am kasi 6:20 pa lang nasa labas na ko naghihintay. lol. buti na lang pala inagahan ko. good luck to our new leaders!

gladzalwayshappy said...

At least! Yeah goodluck talaga with our new leaders. I'm still hoping for the flowers on the VP race....