Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Gotta agree with the moonpool... How time flies!

I needed to sit back for a bit from all the work-crazed activities. Therefore I did some catching up on my friends' blogs. And look what I saw at Moonpool's second to the latest hearts-filled-beneath-my-eyes-I'm-so-in-love post.

I'm so happy for Ric and her blossoming love life. I still recall that one fateful night at Grams, wherein she was giggling over zee boofrahhh. Just look where it progressed after two years.

But this is not the meat of my story. (Next words to come may sound like a college reflection paper)

Call me cheesy cheese fest right now (I do not usually do these monthsary sh*t but what the heck I'm happy!) but today's our 6th month. I've never been so happy for the past six months.


More than the sap fest (Oh c'mon you boys and girls have those million moments together, so yeah guilty as charged, we're part of the club wootwoot!), Anton and I share a lot of amazing things and interests in common. Even to the simplest (or most babaw) things and moments we see in the corner up until we seized another nation (hence Hong Kong March 2013, particularly in Disneyland), we just laugh out loud like we own the universe.

Despite the sorrowful moment in my life (Papa's demise and joined God in heaven), he filled up my existence with so much happiness, joy and LOVE. Of course it's not all about the rosey-lovey-dovey in the relationship, we also had a share of challenges and differences. But we choose to co-exist harmoniously and treat situations with maturity and logic. Guess it has something to do with age.

So there. To Anton... Happy 6th Month! Thank you for making me feel beautiful everyday and thank you for the happiness. I love you! :-)

2 comments:

moonpool said...

Yiheeeeeee!!!!

gladzalwayshappy said...

Hahahahahaha ako na ang cheese mode....